maserati levante sky launch
CAPE TOWN - FEBRUARY 2018
In an unorthodox launch platform, I revealed the Levante-S through the roof of the 7 story Daylight Studio in Cape Town. The actual set-up attracted a vast crowd as we craned three vehicles up 7 stories, closing a major arterial road. Balancing the reveal vehicle slightly above the roof, as guests arrived they were perplexed as unusually there was no reveal vehicle in the location.
Only at the reveal point did the roof part ways to reveal the vehicle strung 8 metres above their heads. The reveal made national press, TV, and accumulated a massive 980,000 hits across all social platforms. We achieved the annual SOV and AVE measurements reuired by Maserati in one single event, three fold.
This event won an award for Maserati, second only to the Cape2Rio Race which we also undertook.
- GBP 80,000 investment for complete launch platform
- Additional GBP 150,000 investment in full omni-channel campaign across TVC, Radio, OOH, Digital & Print
- PR exercise externally to create interest in the Brand by generating almost a guerrilla campaign that made national press – internal for those few who had paid a deposit on the vehicle, bespoke reveal
- AVE & SOV generated beyond agreed KPI’s
- 64 direct sales apportioned to event, 220% of KPIs
- First event to utilise drone technologies to enhance launch
Let’s Start Something new
If you have a need for any of my services or just fancy a chat, then please give me a shout and let’s start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.